1.28.2008

FISA renewal and SOTU showdown

I've been reading alot over lunch today about Harry Reid inexplicably becoming Republican (again) and attempting to whisk the Bush FISA renewal bill through the Senate, while squashing his Democratic colleagues' better proposal. WTF??

Anyhoo, here are SOME GREAT PHOTOS!! Check them out, and then go HERE to leave one of your own. What a great idea. I can't wait to do my own later tonight. I'll post it here; and maybe show some good ones from the flicker page.

******************************************************
Did you guys click on the photo link above to see all the super cool messages people have made?? Here is mine, just completed. Hope this crap washes off my knuckles (really don't wanna explain that to everyone tomorrow at work...)



Here are some other choice ones. Go check em out!









No comments:

Fight the H8 in Your State