1.14.2006

Hardly Working?

Allegedly, i'm home this weekend to work on the house and get the last few things done before our agent's open house tomorrow from 2 till 4. 2 of 3 sliding doors need replacement screens (thanks to Sir Trots Alot), 3 more doors still need paint...but here i sit "blogging" at almost noon. I'm posting this pic that i paid $9.99 for a year ago, to have Steven's pic converted to an ipod ad. Since he is outside doing all the work right now: raking leaves, fixing the gutter guards, replinishing the moth ball caches on the roof to repel demented squirrels...in general, doing all the hard work. I told my new coworker John yesterday that basically, I'm coming back for the long weekend to paint 4 doors, because I don't trust Steven enough to be carefull with the paint job. Pathetic. OH geez, there goes the vacuum cleaner. So many chores, so little motivation! Oh, we need to go to the farmer's market to get some artsy fartsy flowers for the frog on the table! I can handle that.

No comments:

Fight the H8 in Your State