1.14.2006

Just Look at this FABULOUS House, Would You?



Well, our house is finally on the market, and it looks good. I'd sure buy it, if I could find it in Ohio! To see more, go to www.harrynorman.com and enter 3200016 in the "listing number" field of the quick search at the bottom right. You can see more pictures there. These pics were taken before the bar solid surface counter was installed yesterday, but I guess that's ok. All week in Ohio, I've been thinking the tiny-roomed 1941 Colonial Crackerbox i've rented for six months was just fine. Until last night when i came home. There is really something depressing about the combination of a small room with flat, 8 foot ceilings (Ohio). It's not like this house in Atlanta is gigantic or anything--it's actually quite small--but the high, open ceilings, and the skylights, really make you feel like you are still outside and part of the environment...and even on a cold windy day like today, that's a good place to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am confused. I thought your house here in atlanta sold a long time ago.

And that is so cool that you hung out with Dr. Li -- how is her business going. I figure it must be doing well because she never calls me like she had me calling her long absent patients when I was working for her.

Can you send me your mailing address puhleze. I realized that I do not have it. Thanks!

Alex

Fight the H8 in Your State