3.20.2006

Revealing Apparel

This is also from Melissa. This is so cool. I want a shirt that gives me an eight pack and perfect pecs!

Coming to Walmart.....
What you see below are not see-thru skirts. They are actually prints on the skirts to make it look as if the panties are visible and these are the current rage in Japan. They'll be the rage in Norway soon. .....and eventually in the US
**************************************************************************************







I post this as a public service, so you won't have a heart attack when the rage reaches the USA.

As I mentioned in a recent post, my Mom's mother and sister had a magazine together, over 100 years ago, and her Aunt Charlotte did all of these wonderful fashion illustrations in every issue. We're talking turn of the twentieth century, so they were these impossibly thin, 16 inch waist dreams with Gibson-Girl hair piled up on top, tiny facial features, and those wierdo bustle things in the back. Well geez Mom, wonder what your Aunt would think about this latest fashion development?! Wonder if she'd be sketching this idea out? I want to take some of her sketches now, and modify them to be Gibson-Girls, with dresses printed with their undergarments (and waistlines struggling to compress under those cinched up girdley things!) showing. Hmmmm

1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

Oh my gosh!! Is this really a new fad? I would faint if I saw anyone wearing something like this!

Fight the H8 in Your State