12.26.2005

Is it time for me to write?

Jesus Christ, it's the end of xmas 2005, and i find myself creating a blog because i want to respond to a post from some one that I guess i have a "blog crush" on. A great guy, healthy, sane, and smart, carrying around familial baggage that brings him down (we all have that dude, at the risk of sounding insensitive, move along). I'm gay and feel like I have dealt with it all from my family--alot of good and alot of bad.

Also, I'm moving to Ohio in the dead of winter, in a week and a half, and find myself prone--again--to self reflection and wondering why, where, what, etc..

I count myself as a lucky one...I am healthy, happy, have a committed partner who loves me, a good career, etc. And who in the world doesn't need to write and process what happens to them and make it something for the world to see, complete strangers even?

Well, who knows. Maybe i'll continue with this thing.

No comments:

Fight the H8 in Your State