12.30.2005

Tiki tiki tikitown

Last night was my maiden voyage to Trader Vic's in the basement of the Hilton downtown. All these years in Atlanta (since '76), and I'd never been. Scott and I had Mai Tais, another Manhattan for me, while Tricia and Larisa had Fogcutters (I think), and some other drinks I can't remember. Steven doesn't drink, but had spectacularly garnished diet cokes. The only thing I have to say is swank Swank SWANK! It is another time there. And a fun time to visit. Brush up on your Trader Vic's history: www.tradervicspaloalto.com/restaurant/history.html
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that Windy Hills Farm is nice! Very pretty countryside. Bet it's especially pretty buried in snow ...We sure are going to miss you guys. Oh well, at least George & Miriam aren't going anywhere.

Sam said...

Didn't you get the memo, Debbie and Kieth? George and Miriam and the goats have decided to move to Athens too, cause they just like us so damn much!

Fight the H8 in Your State