12.27.2005

What a back-to-nature STUD!

Ok, so since this is the man who makes me think, write, hike--and just live in general--better and better everyday, I thought it is probably time I write my first post about you, Steven. He's super smart (has FOUR degrees), has great instincts (the only partner i've ever had who didn't require sitting down to go over a few things, such as basic tenets of nesting and arranging stuff in pleasing ways. Feng shui comes naturally to him), can make plans for the future WHILE living in the present (i'd not be saving any $$ if it weren't for this man), loves plants and pets (the dog and the cat like him better), and cooks effortlessly (and simply and with an accent on health). What can I say? He is just about the closest thing to perfection that I've been lucky enough to find. And just look at that face! Love you, Mister. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Fight the H8 in Your State