9.08.2006

How Dare Condi

And speaking of other items in the news (or not enough in the news, if you ask me), did you all hear about Condi's ridiculous statement the other day? She basically compared those who want us out of Iraq to a "what if?" scenario: What if the North had "Cut and Run," as the Republicans are so fond of saying in their own special dumbing-down kinda way, the way a majority of Americans now want us to get the hell out of Iraq, and the South still had slavery? What if? First of all, it's just dumb. And shocking. I am so disappointed in her. And it REALLY makes me wonder what kind of deposit was made in her Swiss bank account to get her to utter such a thing.

1 comment:

john said...

Hi,
sorry if I've been missing. I've been studying--hope all is well with you.

Fight the H8 in Your State