2.13.2007

diner du jour

On Valentine's Eve, and we might be having an ice day tomorrow. Today, I was one of 2 who made it into the office, left by noon as we had a level 2 snow emergency. Later, it started raining, but the temp will fall well below freezing quick tonight... so, i bet we will have an icy VD. Bealzebug slipped around a tiny bit today on the ice, but nothing too serious. I think before next winter comes, we will have one AWD vehicle.

We are waiting for the meat pie to rest (so we won't burn our palates). Earlier, I made that cheesecake. Yum yum. I'm lovin the Thermador! I told Steven the smell of the vanilla and lemon and cream cheese so enveloped the refrigerator all afternoon, I could turn into a wild animal and down that entire cheesecake in a flash. He kept me away.

Ding! Rest time is over... time to devour!

**************************************************
UPDATE!!

Devour we did. That meat pie was YUMMY!


And the Cheesecake! It's from a Nigella Lawson recipe, and it was really good. Can't wait to have more of that tomorrow.

No comments:

Fight the H8 in Your State