2.26.2006

Tricia & Scott's Wedding

Last weekend I was in Atlanta for Tricia and Scott's wedding. It was wonderbar--swanky, but not overdone. Their ceremony was in a big church, and the reception was at this historic house in downtown Decatur, called the Mary Gay House. It was a blast! I'm really happy for them and that they have officially tied the knot. I forgot my camera, so the picture above is a generic photo from the web of the MGH. Got to see alot of our friends who've also moved away and that we don't see that often...geez i'm really missing everybody. And we found out that Larisa--our friend who is on her second career and in cooking school--is going to go to Switzerland for the summer to do pastries and other yummy stuff in a school/hotel. And her hearthrob Carlos is quitting his job and riding his bike across the continent, to Portland Oregon. I'm so excited for everyone moving on and beyond and into new worlds. An aquaintance of Tricia's even offered me an exhibit project for his company in Atlanta...which I refused now that i have no time for my freelance career. All in all, a very good weekend.

No comments:

Fight the H8 in Your State